- 2.0 2.0 xfversion Versiyon20
- Both XFRM and XFMG now have basic API support.
- Both XFRM and XFMG now support auto marking some alerts as read when viewing relevant pages.
- XFRM external download buttons are now visually different from local download buttons.
- When a moderator deletes an XFRM resource, a public delete reason can be provided.
- XFRM categories now have a "Enable support URL" option which can enable/disable the support URL field.
- XFRM now allows you to manually set, change or remove the associated discussion thread on a per-resource basis.
- XFRM now supports page-level criteria (for notices etc.) for individual resource categories.
- XFRM now tracks and displays resource views.
- XFMG has re-introduced a configurable limit for the maximum length of media/album titles and descriptions.
- XFMG has re-introduced an option to control the default view privacy of a personal album (now defaults to public).
More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.
This is beta software. It is not officially supported. We do not recommend running it in production.
Please remember that this is beta software. It contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. We do not recommend running beta software in a production environment, and support is limited at this time to questions here on the community forums.
XenForo 2.1 is a significant upgrade. Add-ons and custom styles may be broken after upgrading to 2.1. You must test your add-ons thoroughly or look for updates. Be especially careful with add-ons that cover similar features to ones that are added to 2.1; these may conflict with the core XenForo data. If data conflicts are found, they will need to be resolved in a new add-on release or by removing the add-on before upgrading to 2.1.
If you choose to run beta software, it is your responsibility to ensure that you make a backup of your data. We recommend you do this before attempting an upgrade. If in doubt, always do a test upgrade on a copy of your production data.
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
Download XenForo 2.1.0 Beta 6
From the licensed customer area
The following are minimum requirements:
- PHP 5.6 or newer (PHP 7.2 recommended)
- MySQL 5.5 and newer (MySQL 5.7/8.0 or equivalent recommended)
- All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.1.
- Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.
If you are already running XenForo 2.1.0, you will be pleased to know that you can easily upgrade to this version using the new One-click upgradessystem. If you would like to do this, remember to uncheck the "Only check for stable upgrades" option in Options > Basic board information.
Otherwise, full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo manual.
Note that the official add-ons must be upgraded after upgrading to XenForo 2.1.