- Uyumlu XenForo Sürümleri
- , 1.4, 1.5
This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.2:
- Fix an issue where clicking the "Updated Resource File" label focuses the wrong input while adding a new version.
- Fix for an 'Undefined index error' in XenResource_Listener_Proxy_ControllerFindNew
- Implement URL canonicalization for the Resource Author view.
- Merge the resource_count field in the xf_user table when merging users.
- Replaced the now unsupported ReviewAggregate data-vocabulary.org structured data with schema.org for resource reviews.
- Fix issues that may have prevented deleting resources by deleted users.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Resource Manager Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.